I want to get a new provider for television, and I think that satellite is something that I should try out. I have heard this long debate on commercials about which is better, but I have never tried satellite before. Now it is my chance to try it and find out for myself. I am kind of excited about giving it a shot and I need to learn about DirecTV availability to see if I will actually be able to get it at my house.
I am worried that I might not be able to get it because my house is in a bit of a valley. I know that obstructions like trees and valleys can make it more difficult for you to get a satellite signal. So I am curious to know if that is going to b a problem at my place of residence of not. Continue reading “Info About DirecTV Availability and Features”
This recipe is for Tapioca Kerala Style. It is also known as kappa puzhungiyathu, kappa ularthiyathu, kolli puzhungiyathu etc in different regions of Kerala. This tastes delicious with Kerala Style Mean Curry.
- Tapioca – 1 kg
- Green chilli – 4 nos.
- Mustard – 1 tsp
- Small onion – 10gm
- Ginger chopped – 10gm
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1.5 tsp
- Coconut(ground) – 50gm
- Curry leaves – 2 sprigs
- Salt to taste
- Clean the Tapioca and chop it into pieces.
- Add salt and turmeric powder and cook it with enough water.
- Once cooked remove the excess water.
- Heat oil in fry Pan and crackle mustard seeds.
- Shallow fry curry leaves, green chilli, small onion & ginger until onion is golden brown.
- Add Chilli powder and coriander powder and stir.
- Now add the cooked tapioca and again stir properly to mix all the contents.
- Serve Hot.
Aviyal is considered an essential part of the Sadya, the Keralan vegetarian feast.
- Elephant yam – 1 cup
- Cucumber – 1.5 cup
- Snake gourd – 3/4 cup
- Drumstick – 1 no.
- Carrot – 1 no
- Brinjal – 1 no.
- Banana (raw) – half of one
- Turmeric powder – 2 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Mango (raw) – 1 slice
- Curd – 1/4 cup
- Green chilli (beaten) – 1/4 cup
- Coconut grated – 1 cup
- Cumin – 1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves – 2 sprigs
- Coconut oil – 3 tsp.
- Slice all vegetables into pieces of around 1 inch in length and 1/2 inch thickness.
- Grind coconut, cumin & curd together and keep aside.
- Take 1/4 tsp coconut oil in a pan and cook the vegetables(elephant yam, cucumber, snake gourd, drum stick, carrot, brinjal, banana) along with turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt. Close the pan with a lid while cooking. (Add 1 Cup water if needed)
- Stir time to time.
- Once its cooked add mango & green chilli and let it boil. If it has excess of water, stir until the water dries off. But do not overcook.
- Add ground coconut, cumin and curd mix into this and stir.
- Add curry leaves & coconut oil and remove from fire.
This is the easiest and quick recipe and loved by everyone. Kids love this dish. It would take 10 minutes max to cook. We can also used this as dosa potato masala and it will go with dosa and, chappati as well.
- 4-5 big boiled potatoes(Mashed)
- 1 large onion chopped
- 5-6 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Jeera (cumin seeds)
- 1 green chilli chopped
- 1 cup chopped Fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp of refined oil or olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Head the pan and add 1 tbsp oil
- Add green chilli, cumin seeds, onion and garlic and stir for about 1 minute
- Add chilli powder, turmeric, salt. Mix properly and saute on medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add mashed potatoes and increase the heat and fry till it gets little brown
- Add the fresh coriander and mix it completely to make it bit sof
- Server the dish and garnish it with chopped fresh coriander.
Tip: If we use a ingredient twice in a dish , then every time it will give different flavor.
Like in this mixed coriander in dish and garnish coriander will add different flavor which would make it more delicious
Learn how to cook delicious Vegetable Biriyani the easiest way. This biriyani is to be served with Mint Chutney or plain yogurt.
- 2 tablespoons ghee (clarified butter), or olive oil
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 (1 inch) piece cinnamon stick
- 7 peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup diced carrot
- 1/2 cup diced potato
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red chile pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups basmati rice, rinsed and drained
- Heat Ghee in a pan (which can hold the whole biriyani) until its melted. After its melted add onion and cook until its soft and light brown in color.
- Add cinnamon, cumin seeds, and pepper corns. Stir until the cumin seeds start to pop. It will take around 3 mins.
- Add ginger garlic paste, tomatoes, and 1/2 cup water to it and again stir a little bit. Then wait until the water has evaporated.
- Add peas, carrot and potato and again stir once its mixed properly season with chicken bouillon, salt, red chile, black pepper, garam masala, and turmeric. Cook for 4 mins, on medium flame with top covered.
- Add 4 cups of water bring the flame to high. Wait until the water starts to boiled. Then add the basmati rice and stir. Then cover the pan, reduce the flame to medium wait for around 9 mins.
- After that check if the rice has softened, if not, continue to cook it until it softens. You may want to stir often so that the rice doesn’t get burnt.
Diced Vazhapindi(Plantain Stem) – 2cup
Coconut grated – 3/4 cup
Cherupayar parippu(Green Gram Dal) – 1 cup
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Garlic – 2 flakes
Green chilli – 8 nos
Small onion – 2 nos.
Curry leaves – 2 sprigs
Mustard – 1 tsp
Oil – 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
- Cook Green Gram Dal
- Beat Coconut, turmeric powder, Garlic, Green chilli and small onion.
- Heat oil in a pan and crackle mustard.
- Add curry leaves to it.
- Once its almost brown in colour add Diced Plantain stem & salt and cook.
- Add cooked dal and the beaten ingredients, mix them well.
- Stir it until the water drains almost completely.
- Serve hot.
TDETONLINE.COM New options for every lifestyle. With a wide range of services that we selected for you to experience on social media. Either in the form of TDET Live service that provides independent thought creatively. With a broadcast that can express you, we also send to your home entertainment via TDET TV and come together to share memorable experiences. Every Clip VDO Send it to me at TDET VDO Clips and enjoy TDET Games gathered Flash Game than 500 games and offers exclusive use Hi-Speed Internet TOT can download games and Utility preloaded. cute cartoon BongaBonga Launcher by clicking on TOT Magic Click having fun, do not forget to fill knowledge. Skills that are beneficial to the service TDET Education online learning center of all ages come together … then post them to spread the load on their TDET Clubs.